National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF)
(For Empowerment and Welfare of Veterans : a Veterans wing of National Democratic & Socialistic Party (NDSP)
|Preamble of the Constitution of India: WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved and constituted India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens JUSTICE, social, economic and political; LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship; EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation; in promoting a society by name and title "National Democratic & Socialist Federation (NDSP) and National Democratic Veteran Federation (NDVF)" in their PROMOTION MEETING Presided by Veteran & Advocate High Court & Editor MA Mujeeb, attended by BSN Reddy, MAH Hameed Saberi, MA Jawed, Madan Mohan, ST Hussain, SM Hussain and others, on this 01st day of May 2020, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE NDSP & NDVF to Ourselves.|
|Dear Brothers & Sisters ! Jai Samvidhan, Jai Bharat
We appraise our National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF) is a Society for the welfare and empowerment of Veterans wing of National Democratic & Socialist Party (NDSP).
|I. Main Aim, Objective of National Democratic Veterans Federation (hereinafter referred as NDVF) are as under:|
1) To forecast, plan, coordinate and execute a ROAD MAP for Veterans, uphold the Constitution of India, and the representative, free and democratic form of Government and to uphold and promote the Rule of Law;
2) To promote the science of Military Science and to encourage retired Veterans to settle down in civil life in their respective Branch or Trade specialisation.
3) To uphold the honour, the dignity and the independence of the Armed Forces and their profession excellence;
4) To assist the respective Mandal or Block, Districts, State Units of Veterans Federation in upholding its rights and dignity in its relation with the Armed Forces, the executive and the judiciary;
5) To apply the knowledge and experience in the field of Veterans welfare and in promotion of the national Unity, Secularism, Integration and Communal Harmony.
6) To promote unity and solidarity among the members of retired Indian Army, Indian Air Force and the Indian Navy and look after their House, Food and allotment of agricultural and Industrial plots throughout the country;
7) To assist the natio, regional and local governments in the times of natural calamities and emergencies
8) Without prejudice to the generality of the above objects and for the effective carrying out of the same, the NDVF shall have the power to acquire, receive and hold property of any kind including securities and negotiable instruments, to construct and maintain buildings, including the right to alter or improve them and to equip them suitably, to manage, allot plots, to transfer, or otherwise dispose off or deal with property of any kind belonging to the NDVF, to enter into contracts for, and in connection with, any of the purposes of the NDVF, to raise monies and funds in such manner as may be deemed fit, for, and on behalf of the NDVF, to establish a Provident Fund for the benefit of the widows and helpless children of Veterans of the NDVF if and when considered necessary and to accept the management of any trust or endowment in which the NDVF may be interested.
9) To educate Veterans with their constitutional rights and responsibilities, deliver progressive and competitive services in the field of Civil life, research and review of knowledge and to promote avenues for his post retirement of veterans as soldiers, airmen, sailors at respective wings of Indian Armed Forces.
10) To promote housing, health, transport, security, farming, marketing, service providing Cooperatives of Veterans after their colourful service to promote better employment avenues after their retirement.
11) Fight for infrastructure, facilities and employment in the Legislature, the legislature, Judiciary and look after their welfare and empowerment after their reemployment.
12) Render service to the nation in the field of national building, communal harmony, national unity and factual integration.
13) To fight for selection of Veterans as Officers and men in the Governments and PSUs services with increased percentage of reservation.
14) Provide residential Houses / Plots / apartments to Veterans the members of NDVF, who do not own any house or property on their names.
15) Promote Schools, Colleges, ITIs, Hospitals and Institutions to enable excellency in respective fields.
16) To protect the Constitution of India in its SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC letter and spirit.
17) To establish exclusive Schools, Colleges with hostel facilities in Military Schools and fight for scholarships to children of Veteran members of NDVF.
18) To acquire lands from Government or private parties, make into plots, promote and allot of Plots, Flats and Independent Houses to war-widows, exservicemen, the members of NDVF.
19) To fight for allotment of agricultural lands to war-widows, ex servicemen and the members of NDVF.
20) To fight for allotment of Industrial plots to war-widows, ex servicemen and the members of NDVF.
21) To fight for allotment of Industrial plots to war-widows, ex servicemen and the members of NDVF..
22) Honour / Awards outstanding Servicemen, Exservicemen, War Widows and Civilians in the field of Social Service, Education, Medical & Health Service, Legal Fraternity, Journalism, public Service, Politics, agriculture Etc.,
23) Pay Honours to its demised Members and their Parents and Parents deaths of those laid their lives in defending the nation.
24) To assist the National Democratic & Socialistic Party in organising its meetings.
25) To include any other item or items resolved by the National General Body from time to time, Among Others.
II.Democracy & Working of National Democratic Veterans Federation ( NDVF )
1. NDVF draws its operational WILL from its Taluq General Body, District General Body, State General Body and National General Body Meetings (GBM).
2. There shall be a General Body Meeting that elects NDVF Committee and each GBM will elect its Committee or as nominated by NSDP President shall have its Committee consisting of President 1, Vice President, General Secretary, Secretary and Joint Secretary and 1 Treasurer.
3. Membership to NDVF is meant for Exservicemen, War Widows, Dependents of Serving personnel from Indian Army, Navy and Air Force in such Jurisdiction who is more than the age of 21 years, who is not insane or are not bankrupt or not convicted and that Taluq GB reviews and forecasts, plans, coordinates the Socio-economic advancement, empowerment, welfare, self respect and constitutional rights of all Ex-servicemen in general and protection and helpless dependents of deceased ex servicemen in particular. The respective Taluk or District GBM elects or is appointed by the President of NDSP.
4. Respective Committee members of NDVF are elected or appointed by the NDSP for a period of Three Years.
5. The committee is answerable to the General Body and the Higher Committees or the NDSP.
III. NDVF Mandal or Block General Body (NDVFMbGBM): There shall be NVF general body at the Mandal or Block level, consisting of all NDVF members, Dependents Serving Personnel from Mandal or Block in respective Mandal or Block.
II. NDVF Taluq General Body (NDVF TGBM): There shall be an NDVF general body at the Taluq level, consisting of all NDVF members and Dependents of Serving Personnel in respective Taluq.
III.NDVF District General Body (NDVFDGBM): There shall be NDVF general body at the District level consisting of all NDVF members and Dependents of Serving Personnel in respective District.
IV. NDVF State General Body (NDVFSGBM): There shall be an NDVF general body at the State level consisting of all NDVF members and Dependents of Serving Personnel in respective States.
V. NDVF National General Body (ADVFN GBM): There shall be NDVF general body at the National level consisting two representatives from Parliament Constituency General Body in the nation.
|Voice of National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF): Indian White Paper Online English Daily / www.indianwhitepaper.com is the voice of the National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF). Visits its online news portal www.indianwhitepaper.com|
|Annual Membership fee NDVF: The membership fee is used for its committee in achieving its objectives at respective level. The membership fee is subject to audit by its members through respective GBM and also by the internal and external auditors. The annual membership fee is as under :
(i) Non Income Tax Paying Veterans including their Dependents of non IT Paying Servicemen Rs. 100/-
(ii) Veterans or Dependant of Servicemen paying Income Tax : Rs. 1000/-
(iii) Annual Membership fee for war widows, dependents of those killed in hostilities.
Membership fee is used exclusively for NDVF or national events or organising meetings expenses.
|CALL US FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES|
|National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF)|
|Chairman : National Democratic Veterans Federation (NDVF) Ex officio President of National Democratic & Socialistic Party
MA Mujeeb (Air Veteran, Farmer, Editor of Indian White Paper, National President of NDSP)
President : Captain BSN Reddy (Army Veteran)
Adhoc States Presidents of National Democratic Veterans Federation
Telangana State President : G. Venkatesh (Air Veteran)
Andhra Pradesh State President: GVK Rao ( Naval Veteran)