NATIONAL CHRISTIANS FEDERATION (NCF)
|Preamble : WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens JUSTICE, social, economic and political; LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship; EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation; IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this 26th day of November 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.
We having promoted "National Christians Federation (NCF)" in 2001 and give to ourselves NCF's principal national political "NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC & SOCIALISTIC PARTY (NDSP)" ON this 01st May 2020, that do hereby adopt, enact and give ourselves for our Socio -Economic-Political Road Map “National Christians Federation (NCF)" and its principal "National Democratic&Socialistic Party (NDSP)."
|Dear Sisters/Brothers: National Christian Federation (NCF) is a Society for their Socio-Economic Road Map, Welfare, Empowerment. We seek your cooperation and patronage to NCF and its principal NDSP as under..|
|Aims of National Christians Federation (NCF). The following are some of its aims and objectives.|
(1) NCF is for educating Muslims with their constitutional rights and delivering progressive and competitive services, job, business etc to himself, his family, Village, District, State and the nation.
|Aims of National Democratic Christians Federation (NDCF). The following are some of NDCF's aims and objectives.|
|(1) Lay a road map for the all round advancement of the Christians.
(2) Fight for educational, professional and employment advancement of the Christians.
(3) Promote self help groups of the Christians men and Christians.
(4) Fight for the constitutional rights of the Christians.
(5) Fight for reservation of 5% to Christians, support OBCs for 50% reservation, Dalits for 30% reservation, Muslims for 10% reservation, through NDSP in the executive, legislature & judiciary.
(6) Protect lives, properties and self respect of Christians.
(7) Promote exclusive schools, colleges with hostels for Christians children of its members.
(8) Fight for the self employment loans for Christians unemployed.
(9) Promote cottage and small scale industries for Christian Industrialists
(10) Guide Christians for Trade, Industries and Professional Federation.
(11) To represent the problems of Christians at the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary.
(12) Provide legal aid to protect properties of Christians and render them family counselling.
(13) Promote self employment to Christians and its sister concerned confederation’s members.
(14) Provide medical aid to poor Christians members through confederation's hospitals.
(15) Promote leadership among Christians, OBC, SCs, STs and Minorities as the Members of the Local Bodies, members of the State Legislature and the Parliament.
(16) Promote products manufactured and services provided by Minorities and OBCs, SCs, STs.
(17) Give coaching to the children of its poor members, admit their children in the Govt Schools.
(18) Encourage Christians farmers for commercial and profit making farming.
(19) Provide house sites, houses, and flats, fight for allotment of government plots to Christians.
(20) Organise coaching for IAS, IPS, and Commissioning in Armed Forces etc.,
(21) Fight against RSS and its associate Wing's lynching of Christians, their Guerilla attack on Christians and burning their houses and churches through legal and democratic means.
(22) Abide by the constitutional advise of NDSP's, Among Others
|Voice of NCF: Indian White Paper English Daily : News Portal www.indianwhitepaper.com|
|Annual Membership fee: (i) Below poverty line : 20/-. (ii) Lower Middle Class : Rs. 50/-
(iii) Upper Middle Class: Rs. 100/- (iv) Income Tax Payers : As Desired
|CALL US FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES|
|National Democratic Christians Federation (NDCF)|
|Patron & President NDSP : MA Mujeeb, M.P.M, LLB., (Advocate, High Court & Veteran, Editor, Indian White Paper - English Daily: www.indianwhitepaper.com) Whatsapp / Mobile : 9948293679|
|Nathanial, Principal St. George Grammar School, Hyderabad
Telangana State President: B Sharada, Advocate High Court of Telangana
Andhra Pradesh State President: Venugopal, Advocate High Court of Andhra Pradesh
For rest of the States, their respective States General Body are being electing their respective Committees or President NDSP is taking appropriate steps to appoint respective State Adhoc Committee