Sub : Seeking your support and patronage to our Progressive Bahujan Democratic Council (PBDC) to make accountable public representatives, functional democracy, ensure Democratic, Socialistic and Secular Institutions and to deliver social justice..
Respected Intellectual brother/sister. We the committee members of the BCs, Dalit, Mohammedan, EBCs and Christian Parishads have promoted Progressive Bahujan Democratic Council (PBDC) with principal objective of empowerment, eradication of corruption in elections and issue of Ward Members ticket to honest, educated, sincere and those who poll a Majority vote in pre-selection process and recall of unsatisfied PRs performance with following aims
1. Implement the Constitution of India in its "Letter and Spirit".
2. Screen accountable MLAs, MPs, etc.who comply MoU with the party through a first preference majority vote in respective constituency who will represent Progressive Bahujan Democratic Council (PBDC) in such elections.
3. Recall of MPs, MLAs, etc. vide their contract on account of their inaction, incapacity, corruption or fails to answer 3 consecutive General Body Meetings.
4. BDP's Political Working Committee consisting of Presidents of all Moolanivasy Constituents each GP, or Municipal Ward, Mandal, District, State and National levels.
5. Prime Minister / Chief Minister / Chairman ZPTC / Chairman Mandal Parishad / Sarpanch on rotation between Dalits and OBCs and Deputy PM / Dy CM / Vice Chairman ZP / Mandal or Block / Dy. Sarpanch for Minorities.
6. BDP to implement Reservation proportional to their population i.e., 50% to underprivileged OBCs, 20% to underprivileged SCs, 10% to underprivileged STs, 10% to underprivileged Muslims, 5% to underprivileged Economically Backwards, 3% to underprivileged Christians, (including 40% to women, 30 % to youth of respective community) in the Legislature / local Bodies.
7. BDP to implement 40% Reservation to women at all levels of political representation.
8. BDP to implement reservation to OBCs, SCs, STs, Minorities, and Women in Higher Judiciary.
9. Redressal of the public grievance by the Executive in 30 days.
10. Resolution of Court case before Trail Court in 2 years, Ist appeal in one year, 2nd appeal in one year, SLP in one year and make Judiciary accountable to State with its autonomy.
11. Autonomy to Police with Policing accountable to the State with its autonomy.
12. Lok Pal at the national levels, Lok Ayuktha at the state level, Upa Lok Ayukta at District, Vigilance Officers redress Public Grievance at Mandal or Block level accountable to Judiciary or Ombudsman as the case may be.
13. Free education to all from Class I to PG. Underprivileged children will have compulsory education upto 10th Class with hostel facilities.
14. Reimbursement of the fee to the Children of people of middle Classes from Class I to Graduation.
15. New health schemes including the provision of kits on post deliveries.
16. House/plot/Flat to those who do not own their houses live as tenants on self finance schemes.
17. Free Power, Water to the BPL families and 50% concessional power and water to middle classes families.
18. Modernization of all public institutions, schools, and hospitals with the best infrastructure.
19. Agricultural Board at Mandal or Block level to resolve farmers problems.
20. Free tractor ploughing support and storage of produce in go-downs to small and medium scale farmers.
21. State to buy all agricultural produce at the MSP fixed by the Union of India.
22. Undertake new Irrigation projects to promote agriculture as a profitable profession.
23. Waive off agricultural loans of small and medium-scale farmers and arrest suicides among the helpless farmers.
24. Provide Crop insurance and provide farmers welfare schemes of farmers.
25. Armed Forces Tribunals also to resolve civil matters pertaining to servicemen and ex-servicemen service matters.
26. Out of turn allotment of residential flat/plot to all war widows, and homeless ex-serviceman, Policemen killed while serving the State.
27 Self-employment loans for promotion of Small Scale Industries / Business ventures within 45 days, and State to be guarantor till such loan is recovered.
28. Regularisation of contract employees with their respective seniority with the promotion.
29. Hardworking public servants to get pecuniary benefits and given promotions.
30. Fifty Bedded Hospital at Mandal/Block HQs & 10.Bedded Hospital at each PHC or Municipal Ward or Gram Panchayath. 31. Availability of all essential commodities at the rational prices.
32. Affiliate Community NGOs, Vidyarthi, Mahila, Veteran, Advocates, Doctors, Teachers, Employees, Federations etc., and their representation in Upper Houses (Councils) of State and Parliament.
33. For smaller States and Districts for development of the nation, States, Districts and rural India.
34. To reforms administration, Quasi-Judicial services, powers of the Executive and set them accountable to principles of public service.
35. Repealing of laws against the interests of SCs, STs, OBCs, Minorities, Women.
36. Pensions to Old aged, widows, single mother, orphans, Physically Handicapped.
37. Implement the principles of Secularism in letter and spirit and the State to restrain from interference in the religious matters and vice verse.
38. Protection of Girls and Women from all types of Social, Domestic and Institutional harassment.
39. Ensure reforms in Judiciary with its Judicial Commission.
40. Autonomy to the Defence, CBI, RBI, and all Govt crucial State agencies,
41. Make 4th Estate Accountable to the State to arrest their blackmailing or their yellow media misleading about a group of persons, or selective faiths represented by minorities, OBCs, Dalits, . Among Other Objectives.