OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES FEDERATION (OBCF)
(Federation of various Communities committees among BCs, for OBC's Socio-economic advancement, welfare, protection and political empowerment : Regd No. 3166 of 2001- Formerly BCs Parishad)
|"WE, THE PEOPLE OF iNDIA WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved and constituted India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens
JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation;
IN OBCs Federation PROMOTION MEETING on this 14th Day of January, 2001, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES OBC Federation (OBCF) an NGO affiliated to National Democratic & Socialistic Party"
|Dear Sir / Madam,
We appraise you about OBC Federation (OBCF): OBC Federation is a REGISTERED Society vide Regd No. 3166 of 2001 meant for the welfare and empowerment of All OBCs.
1) Aim, Objective of OBCF : (i) OBCF is for educating and eradicating poverty among OBCs with their constitutional rights and deliver progressive and competitive duties, services, job, business etc to himself, his family, Village, District, State and the nation.
ii) Protect the lives and properties of OBCs. (iii) Work for Welfare and Empowerment of all OBCs including BC-Muslims. (iv) Render service to the nation in the field of building communal harmony, national unity and integration.
2) Democracy in OBCF : OBCs Federation (OBCF) draws its operational WILL from its General Body Meeting (GBM) at Village / Municipal Ward, mandal / tahsil, district, state and all India level.
2) There shall be separate General Body Meetings for respective BC Community and functioning of respective Committees OBC: Each Committee as elected by its GB or nominated by President of NDSP shall have its respective Committee for each sub group of OBC consisting of President, Vice President, General Secretary, Secretary, Joint Secretary and Treasurer for a period of Two Years. Each committee addresses AIMF’s objectives in their respective area is to work for the all round development and Welfare of respective BC Community, extent support to other OBCs, Muslims, Dalits (Constituents of National Democratic & Socialistic Party for Dalits and BCs PM and CMs post on rotation basis) through the Constitutional means as under.
I. OBCs Village / Municipal Ward General Body : OBCF's Village / Municipal Ward General Body (GB) at Village/Ward will consist of all BCs members (above age 18 years, who is not insane or not bankrupt or not convicted in the Village / Municipal Ward that GB reviews and forecasts, plans, coordinates the Socio-economic advancement, empowerment, welfare, self respect and constitutional rights of the OBCs, Dalits & Muslims. The respective GBM elects its respective Executive Committee members consisting of a President, Vice Presidents, General Secretary, Secretaries, Jt Secretary and Treasure and the respective committee is answerable to the General Body and the Higher Committees. It Deputes two member each for the Block / Mandal General Body.
II. OBCs Mandal or Block General Body: Four delegates 2 each among OBCs as elected by respected Village / Division or as nominated by the President of NDSP from respective village in Mandal/Block will form Mandal or Block Men GB and one Mandal Zanana (Woman) GB who who shall elect respective Mandal Committee to resolve the issues pertaining to OBCs and unity of OBCs sub castes-Dalits-Minorities in respective Mandal.
III. OBCs Parliament Constituency General Body: The village/ward GB in such PC will depute one man member delegate or as nominated by the President of NDSP shall represent at the Division Parliament Constituency General Body and elect committee elect its PC Committee to resolve the issues pertaining to OBCs Sub Castes, and work for Unity between OBCs-Dalits and Muslims in respective Parliament Constituency areas.
IV. OBCs District General Body : Two delegates one each Members from men and women as elected from each Mandal / Block General Body in District or as nominated among the members of from respective mandal/Black in District by the President NDSP will form District OBCs District GB who shall elect respective District Committee to resolve the issues pertaining to OBCs in District, work for Unity between OBCs-Dalits and Muslims in respective District.
V. OBCs State General Body: Four delegates two each Members from men and women as elected from each Mandal / Block General Body in State or as nominated among the members of from respective mandal/Black in State by the President NDSP will form among the members of respective Mandal / Block OBCs, State GB who shall elect respective State Committee to resolve the issues pertaining to OBCs in State, work for Unity between OBCs-Dalits and Muslims in the respective State.
VI. OBCs All India General Body : Two delegates two each Members from among men and women in PC as elected from each Mandal / Block General Body in the PC GB or as nominated among the members of from respective PC GB in Nation by the President NDSP will form National OBCs GB who shall elect respective State Committee to resolve the issues pertaining to OBCs in Nation, work for Unity between OBCs-Dalits and Muslims in respective the Nation.
|Aims of our OBCs Federation (OBCF). The following are some of its aims and objectives.|
|(1) Lay a road map for the all round advancement of the OBCs.
(2) Fight for educational, professional and employment advancement of the OBCs.
(3) Promote self help groups of the OBCs men and Women.
(4) Fight for the constitutional rights of the OBCs, Dalits, Muslims.
(5) Fight for reservation for OBCs - 50%, support for 12% to Muslims-Dalits to 30%, Christians for 50% reservation, by mutual support through National Democratic & Socialistic Party in the executive, legislature & the judiciary.
(6) Protect lives, properties and self respect of OBCs.
(7) Promote exclusive schools, colleges with hostels for OBCs children of its members.
(8) Fight for the self employment loans for OBCs unemployed.
(9) Promote cottage and small scale industries for OBCs entreprenuers.
(10) Organise respective state's OBCs Trade, Industries abd Professional Federation.
(11) To represent the problems of OBCs at the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary.
(12) Provide legal aid to protect properties of OBCs and render family counselling to OBCs, to contain domestic violence.
(13) Promote avenues for self employment to OBCs and its sister concerned confederation’s members.
(14) Provide medical aid to poor OBCs members through confederation's hospitals.
(15) Promote leadership among OBCs and its confederation’s members as the Councillors, Ward members, Sarpanch, MPTCs, ZPTCs, ZP Chairmen, MLAs, MLCs and MPs.
(16) Promote products manufactured and services provided by the OBCs, Muslims, SCs, STs.
(17) Give coaching to the children of its poor members OBCs, admit their children in the Govt Schools.
(18) Encourage OBCs farmers for the commercial and profit making farming.
(19) Provide house sites, houses, and flats, fight for allotment of government plots to OBCs.
(20) Organise coaching for IAS, IPS, and Commissioning in Armed Forces etc., Among Others
(21) To go by the advise by its affiliated Confederation National Democratic & Socialistic Party Convener's advice.
|Note : 1) As 94 percent populated Moolavasy SCs, STs, OBCs & Minorities are not united in India, 3% Manuwadies are trying to bringing in Manusmrithi in place the Constitution of India, making OBCs, Dalits and Minorities their servants : Though the OBCs are more than 50 % of the population, they continue to reel under the poverty and helplessness due to their disunity.|
2) Let us unite and lay our road map for OBC Individual and collective development.
Voice of OBCF: Indian White Paper English Daily on media list of Govt of Telangana,Govt of AP & Govt of India is Voice of the All India Muslims Federation. Visits its online edition www.indianwhitepaper.com Members’ classified ads are published free of cost in the Indian White Paper.
Annual Membership fee of OBC Federation is as under.
(i) Poor below poverty line : 20/-.
(ii) Lower Middle Class : Rs. 50/-
(iii) Upper Middle Class: Rs. 100/-
(iv) Income Tax Payers : As Desired
Note: The Membership fee is used for meeting expenses of organizational meetings, postage etc.,
The membership fee is used for its village/ward committee in achieving its objectives at village or ward level. The membership fee is subject to audit by its members through GBM and also by the internal and external auditors. The annual membership fee is as under :
CALL US FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES
Other Backward Classes Federation
Founder President : Hon'ble Freedom Fighter Prof Konda Kaxman Bapuji
Founder Convener : MA Mujeeb, M.P.M, LLB., (BC, Veteran, Advocate, High Court-
Editor, Indian White Paper -English Daily: www.indianwhitepaper.com)