All INDIA DEMOCRATIC DOCTORS FEDERATION (AIDDF)
(For Professional Excellence, Socio Justice, Welfare, Protection of Doctors & Medical PG Students)
|Preamble of the Constitution of India: WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved and constituted India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens JUSTICE, social, economic and political; LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship; EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation; in promoting a society by name and title "All India Democratic Doctors Federation (AIDDF)" and it's a DOCTORS WELFARE & empowerment NGO (NLF) in their PROMOTION MEETING Presided by Veteran & Advocate High Court & Editor MA Mujeeb, attended by Laxman, BSN Reddy, Md Yousuff, MA Sajid, MAH Hameed Saberi, MA Jawed, Shiva Lingam Goud, Venkata Chary, Madan Mohan, VS Laxmi, Venkatesh, Rajya Laxmi, Anjaiah, MAI Zabiulla and others, on this 01st day of May 2020, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE National Democratic & Socialists Party (NDSP) & All India Democratic Doctors Federation (AIDDF) to Ourselves.|
|Dear Medical Practitioners, Jai Samvidhan & Jai Bharath
I am glad to appraise you about our All India Democratic Doctors Federation (AIDDF), is a Society for the welfare and empowerment of practicing medical practitioners & PG Medical students, a wing of National Democratic & Socialist Party.
|I. Main Aim, Objective of All India Democratic Doctors Federation ( AIDDF ) are as under:|
(1)to uphold the Constitution of India, and the representative, free and democratic form of Government and to uphold and promote the Rule of Law in the field of medical and para medical fraternities;
(2)to promote the science of medical and health Jurisprudence and to encourage and conduct research and investigations in medical and allied fields;
(3)to promote, reform of the medical and health administration of justice and of medical and its healthy development suitable to the social, economic and other needs of the people in the field of rendering medical and health services;
(4)to promote uniformity of legislation and of medical and health decisions throughout the country;
(5)to uphold the honour, the dignity and the independence of the medical and health professionals;
(6)to assist the respective association affiliated to AIDDF and its principal NDSP in upholding its rights and dignity in its relation with the Legislative, the executive and the judicial decisions;
(7)to apply the knowledge and experience in the field of medical and health to the promotion of the public good;
(8)to promote unity and solidarity among the members of the AIDDF throughout the country;
(9)to bring about a unified Indian medical and health with a common roll of medical practitioners and with a right to practice wherever they like in the country;
(10)to take measures for the provision of free medical and health aid to the poor and the establishment and maintenance of a system of prompt and efficient medical and health advice to persons irrespective of their capacity to pay;
(11)to promote the improvement of medical and health education to impart instruction in medical and health and to conduct examinations for admission to the Medical Council;
(l2)to set up a code of medical and health professional conduct, discipline and etiquette;
(13)to further good relations and cooperation between the medical and health professional bodies abd and the Medical Council and the public, and between the Indian medical and health professionals of other friendly countries;
(14)to take measures to provide for financial aid to members of the AIDDF in straitened circumstances and to members of their families on their death;
(15)to take measures with a view to provide an efficient system of medical and health reporting and promote publication of works on medical and health;
(16)to work in cooperation with other societies, institutions and organizations, national and international, and to send delegations to national or international conferences in the pursuit of all or any of the above objects of the AIDDF;
(17)to constitute or cause to be constituted Regional Centres at convenient places in India to promote the activities of the Federation;
(18)to hold conferences or seminars on medical and health ;
(19)to do all such things and to perform all such acts as may be necessary or proper for the achievement of any or all of the above objects;
(20)without prejudice to the generality of the above objects and for the effective carrying out of the same, the Federation shall have the power to acquire, receive and hold property of any kind including securities and negotiable instruments, to construct and maintain buildings, including the right to alter or improve them and to equip them suitably, to manage, to transfer, or otherwise dispose off or deal with property of any kind belonging to the Federation, to enter into contracts for, and in connection with, any of the purposes of the Federation, to raise monies and funds in such manner as may be deemed fit, for, and on behalf of the Federation, to establish a Provident Fund for the benefit of the employees of the Federation if and when considered necessary and to accept the management of any trust or endowment in which the Federation may be interested.
(21) To educate and assist Junior doctors with their constitutional rights and responsibilities, deliver progressive and competitive services in the field of health and medicine, research and review of knowledge and to promote avenues for his/her post registration as Doctor at respective areas of their work.
(22) To promote the best academic and professional standards and interests in Health and Medicine especially among OBC, SC, ST, Minorities, EWS doctors in their professional excellence.
(23) Fight for infrastructure, facilities in Hospitals, Medical Colleges, PHCs and look after their welfare and empowerment of OBC, SC, ST, Minorities and EWS doctors after their obtaining Medical Decree or PG.
(24) Render service to the nation in the field of national building communal harmony, national unity, integration and emergencies including epidemics.
(25) To fight for selection and welfare of OBC, SC, ST, Minorities and EWS Doctors as Medical or Health Officers, Specialists in the State, Central Hospitals, PSUs and Corporate and private hospitals.
(26) Provide residential Houses / Plots / apartments to OBC, SC, ST, Minorities and EWS Doctors who do not own any house or property on their names.
(27) Promote Medical Universities and research Centres for promotion of professional excellence by OBC, SC, ST, Minorities EWS doctors.
(28) Fight for the protection of the Constitution of India in its SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC letter and spirit.
(29) Fight for continuation of reservations for Dalits, OBCs, Minorities and EWS in educational Institutions and State, Union and PSUs.
(30) For nationalization of private Medical Colleges, Medical universities, Medical Institutions across the nation.
(31) Fight for promotion and protection of culture, heritage and festivals of OBC, SC, ST, Minorities communities.
(32) Organise Sports, Cultural, elocution competitions among OBC, SC, ST, EWS, and Minority Junior and senior doctors.
(33) Fight for scholarships to children of OBC, SC, ST, Minorities & EWS medical students and scholarships to junior Doctors.
(34) Impart professional awareness and training on adoption of new allowances to OBC, SC, ST, Minorities, EWS medical students.
(35) Fight for social security allowances to OBC, SC, ST, Minorities, EWS Doctors during national calamities, epidemics and emergencies.
(36) Fight for proportion reservation to the population as the Medical Officers, Health Officers, Research Scholars to OBC, SC, ST, Minorities, EWS respective Department, Hospitals and Institution
(37) Educate OBC, SC, ST, Minority EWS doctors to restrain from joining organisations promoting or encouraging to replace Manu Smrithi in place of the Constitution of India.
(38) Fight for factual and professionalisation and practice within Hospitals and restrain non medical personnel from harassment of doctors.
(39) Grant post study - enrolment monthly professional assistance to OBC, SC, ST, Minority, EWS Medical Officers after their enrollment during the first 3 years of their practice.
(40) Awards outstanding persons in the field of Social Service, Education, Medical & Health Service, Legal Fraternity, Journalism, public Service, agriculture Etc.,
(41) Fight for Public Servant Status for doctors working in private and corporate hospitals.
(42) Any other aim as decided by the National General Body from time to time, Among Others.
II. Democracy & Working of All India Democratic Doctors Federation ( AIDDF )
1. AIDDF draws its operational WILL from its Taluk General Body, District General Body, State General Body and National General Body Meetings (GBM).
2. There shall be a General Body Meeting that elects AIDDF Committee and each GBM will elect its Committee or as nominated by NSDP President shall have its Committee consisting of President, Vice President, General Secretary, Secretary and Joint Secretary and Treasurer.
3. Membership to AIDDF is meant for Doctors or Medical PG Students or retired Medical & Health Officers, Medical College Teachers who are more than the age of 21 years, who are not insane or are not bankrupt or not convicted.
4. The Hospital GB reviews and forecasts, plans, coordinates the Socio-economic advancement, empowerment, welfare, self respect and constitutional rights of all Doctors in general and OBCs, Dalits, EWS & Muslims and other Health & Medical personnel in particular.
5. The respective Taluk or District State and All India GBM elects its Committee Members or appointed by the President of NDSP.
6. Respective Committee members are elected or appointed for a period of Three Years.
7. The committee is answerable to the General Body and the Higher Committees and NDSP.
III. AIDDF Mandal or Block General Body: There shall be AIDDF general body at the Mandal or Block level, consisting of all AIDDF members in respective Mandal or Block.
IV. AIDDF Taluq General Body: There shall be AIDDF general body at the Taluk level, consisting of all AIDDF members in respective Taluq.
V. AIDDF District General Body: There shall be AIDDF general body at the District level consisting of all AIDDF members in respective District.
IV. AIDDF State General Body: There shall be AIDDF general body at the State level consisting of all Medical & Health Officers, Medical PG Students, retired Medical and Health Officers in respective State.
VI. AIDDF National General Body: There shall be AIDDF general body at the National level consisting of all Doctors, Medical & Health Officers, retired Medical & Health Officers in the nation.
|VII. Voice of AIDDF: Indian White Paper Online English Daily is the voice of the AIDDF. Visits its online edition www.indianwhitepaper.com|
|VIII Annual Membership fee of AIDDF: The membership fee is subject to audit by its members through respective GBM and also by the internal and external auditors. The annual membership fee is as under :
(i) Medical PG students Rs. 100/-
(ii) Doctors having less than 5 years of practice: Rs. 500/-
(iii) Doctors having less than 10 years of practice, retired Doctors Officers, Medical Teachers : Rs. 1000/-
(iv) Doctors having more than 10 years of practice, retired Doctors, Medical College Teachers : Rs. 5000/-
Note: Membership fee is used for AIDDF's events or organisational meetings.
|CALL US FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES|
|All INDIA DEMOCRATIC DOCTORS FEDERATION (AIDDF)
Chief Patron : MA Mujeeb, Senior Advocate High Court (Veteran, Farmer,
Editor, President : National Democratic & Socialistic Party)